Plain semi raw silk lehenga OR plain semi raw silk lehenga and top.
-This price is based on you providing your measurements to us, using our measurement form which can be found here . Details on how to take measurements can be found here(Please note, this price does not cover alterations if they are required, as you are providing your measurements to us).
-Can be made in any colour from the colour chart shown in images (excluding colours on rows 18, 19 and 20). Ghera of skirt is 4.5 metres to 5 metres (depending on body measurements provided).
- You are able to change the neckline shape and sleeve length and colour.
- Lead time for delivery is up to 4 weeks from the date you submit your measurements to us.
If you would like further guidance on how to take your measurements, please email us on email@example.com once order is placed stating your full name, telephone number and order number and we will arrange a video call with you.
STEPS TO ORDER:
1. Under 'Style' drop down option. Select whether you want a 'Lehenga'or'Lehenga and Top'.
2. Under 'Pockets' drop down. Select 'With pockets' or 'Without Pockets'.
3. Select 'Add To Shopping Bag'
4. Make payment. (You will receive an email confirming that we have received your order and your customer number)
5. Provide us with your measurements and colour from the colour chart shown in the images on this product page, (please note: you are not able to order colours on rows 18, 19 and 20) by completing the LehengaMeasurement Form(shown here) and submit to us. There are measurement instructions provided on this page also.
When choosing a colour from the colour chart, please consider that all of our ensembles are made to order and hand dyed, which means that the colour will vary ever so slightly each time it is dyed. Ordering with us knowing this, is you accepting up to a 20% difference in colour from what is shown on our Colour Chart image. We will of course always endeavour to create your ensemble to the closest match shown on the chart.
Delivery lead time: Up to 4 weeks from submitting measurements to us.
All ensembles made on a made to order basis (which this is) are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.