Order online and customise your colour by choosing from our SS Bespoke Colour Chart - shown here and provide us with your measurements by filling out the relevant Measurement Form (shown below).
STEPS TO ORDER:
a) Select 'Bespoke / Made-To-Measure' under the 'Size' drop down menu option.
b) Select 'Bespoke / Made-To-Measure' under the 'Cups' drop down menu option.
c) Select 'Bespoke / Made-To-Measure' under the 'Bespoke Colour' drop down menu option.
d) Select 'Add To Shopping Bag'
2. Make payment. (You will receive an email confirming that we have received your order and your customer number)
3. Provide us with your measurements and colour from the Bespoke colour chart, by completing the relevant Measurement Form (shown below) and submit to us. The Measurement Form you fill must be relevant to the style (Lehenga, Anarkali or Kameez) of ensemble you are ordering. You are able to change the neckline shape, depth, length of kameez, anarkali, lehenga and lehenga top and sleeves. You can enter these into the Measurement Form.
To help you take measurements, we have provided a 'Measurements Explained' diagram guide below, on how to position the measuring tape when taking measurements. If you would also like a video on how to take measurements, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org once you have placed your order (made payment) and we will send you a video link.
MEASUREMENT FORMS & MEASUREMENTS EXPLAINED:
- You are required to provide us with your measurements within 10 days of placing your order (making payment) online.
- Lead time for delivery on ensembles are stated on the product pages.
- If there are any issues with the measurements you have provided, we will notify you via email (within 7 working days of you sending us your measurements). Please note that this may delay the delivery of your ensemble to you. So please ensure that you take and check your measurements carefully before submitting them to us.
- We do not cover the cost of alterations with this option of you providing your own measurements.
- Please read through our Terms and Conditions before placing your order.
SS BESPOKE COLOUR CHART
Shenena Sethi, is very particular about the colours that she wears when wearing Indian inspired ensembles and has created a SS Bespoke Colour Chart, which resonates the most, with her, her designs and her brand.
It is these colours that you are able to choose from, when you are ordering your
bespoke ensemble(s) online from any of the 'Made to Measure / Bespoke' and 'Bespoke Colour' purchase options.
(Please see the product page of the ensemble you would like to order to see which colour options are available, as some fabrics cannot be dyed in some colours)
For a larger view of our SS Bespoke Colour chart, please click here.
Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor setting.
When choosing a colour from the colour chart, please consider that all of our ensembles are made to order and hand dyed, which means that the colour will vary ever so slightly each time it is dyed. Ordering with us knowing this, is you accepting up to a 20% difference in colour from what is shown on our SS Bespoke Colour Chart image above and our ensembles on our product pages. We will of course always endeavour to create your ensemble to the closest match shown on the chart and product pages.